The all-new Kia Sportage
1598CC Petrol Auto 150PS
7 YEARS / 150,000 km
Make a statement each time you slide behind the wheel of the Kia Sportage. Designed and produced in Europe, with an eye-catching commanding side profile, sculpted sporty front with the Kia signature grille and refined chrome window trim. The bold rear design and sweeping rear lights finish it off with sleekness and style.
Bold SUV style
From bonnet to boot, the new Kia Sportage boasts SUV-like traits. Like the highly positioned full LED headlamps and the low, wide grille that give the front an imposing appearance and stable stance. Sweeping lines and sharp features create a dynamic profile. At the rear, clearly defined lines and smooth bodywork meet striking lights – it's a look you won't forget.
Sporty from the inside out
You have to experience the new Kia Sportage GT Line to believe it. Imagine sitting on supple, genuine leather seats in the sporty interior cabin, with a striking black roof. Imagine placing your hands on a D-shaped steering wheel with three spokes and perforated leather. Comfortable? Now just press the aluminum-finish pedals – and off you go!
Smart Power Tailgate
A hands-free boot opener? Talk about smart. When you're loaded down with gear or groceries, simply approach the Kia Sportage with the Smart Key in your pocket, stand in the zone for 3 seconds and the boot opens automatically. The Smart Key also grants you easy keyless access to the vehicle and lets you start the engine with the press of a button. (* Feature available on the GT Line S)
- Automatic Climate Control Three zone
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) - City/Ped/Cyc
- Lane Keep Assist (LKAS) – Line/Road-Edge
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Silver Roof Racks
- E-Call (Europe)
- 17’’ Alloy Wheels with 215/65R17 tyres
- Emergency Spare Tyre (Manual Only)
- Tyre Mobility Kit (Auto Only)
- 8’’Coloured Touchscreen TFT LCD
- Maps of Cyprus available through Apple Car Play & Android Auto
- LED Headlights with Low and High Projection
- Shift by Wire (Only Auto)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Only Auto)
- Premium Cloth Seats
- Engine Start/Stop with Smart Entry System
- Heated Seats Front & Rear
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) –City/Ped/Cyc/Junc/Turn (Only Auto)
- LED Front Fog Lights
- 12.3’’ Supervision Colour Cluster Display TFT-LCD+RHEOSTAT
- 12.3’’ Touchscreen with Navigation & Cyprus Maps
- Telematics System with UVO Connect Services
- 18’’ Alloy Wheels with 235/55R18 tires
Sportage GT-Line Executive
- GT Line Exterior Styling
- Leather Seats with Suede Accent
- Electric Front Adjustable Seats (6 ways)
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Smart Electric Tailgate with Adjustable Height
- Glossy Black Roof Rack
- Wireless Smart Phone Charger
- 19" Alloy Wheels with 235/50R19 (Mild Hybrid & Plug In Hybrid)
- 18" Alloy Wheels with 235/55R18 (Hybrid Only)
Sportage GT-Line Luxury
- Leather Seats
Ventilated Front Seats
- Memory Driver’s Seat
- 10-Way Driver’s Power Adjustable Seat
- 8-Way Front Passenger’s Power Adjustable Seat
- 360 Surround View Monitor (SVM)
- Panoramic Sunroof with Tilting & Sliding Function
- Harman/Kardon Premium Sound System
- Blind Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Reverse Parking Collision Avoidance Assist (PCA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
MILD HYBRID TECHNOLOGY
Introducing the new mild hybrid technology available across the entire Sportage diesel range.
Use Smart Power Assistance
By cleverly pairing the 1.6 CRDi diesel engine with a 48-volt lithium-ion battery, the EcoDynamics+ mild hybrid system can reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emission levels. What’s more, the integrated ‘e-system’ recovers kinetic energy during deceleration phases to provide torque assistance whilst accelerating.
Starting, Torque Assist, Cruising
The engine is started by the ‘e-system’ to ensure a prompt and smooth start. During acceleration or uphill driving, the ‘e-system’ provides torque assistance by taking energy from the battery. When cruising at constant speed, the combustion engine partially recharged the battery if the charge level is low.
Recharging, Moving Stop & Start
When decelerating or braking, the energy generated by the vehicle motion is converted into electrical energy to recharge the battery. When decelerating to a stop, the combustion engine turns off automatically during in-gear deceleration and braking to save fuel.
Integrated Curved Displays
Directly in front of the driver is a 12.3’’ Supervision Cluster displaying all key Information at a glance (Premium and GT-Line versions). Adjacent is a 12.3’’ high resolution LCD screen combining the navigation, infotainment and menu systems. Paired together in a seamless curve, they create a near-cinematic display and maximize user friendliness.
Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM) assists driver in changing lanes by providing a live view of the blind spots on either side of the vehicle and an audible alert if another vehicle is detected. Turn signal must be activated and other system limitations apply. (GT-Line Luxury version only)
360° Around View Monitor
The intuitive Around View Monitor (AVM) with parking guidance combines four wide-angle images from cameras at the front, rear and sides of the new Kia Sportage. It gives you a bird’s eye view of the space around the vehicle while you park or drive at speeds below 9 mph. (Feature available on the GT-Line Luxury version only)
Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
By warning and braking automatically, the FCA system assists you in avoiding or mitigating an accident. A radar on the car’s front bumper and a camera on the windscreen monitor for hazards on the horizon, such as pedestrians or other cars. (All versions)
Wireless Smart Phone Charger
Low battery? No problem! Conveniently place your compatible mobile on the console tray in the Kia Sportage and let it charge wirelessly. Place other objects on the tray and the foreign object detection system senses them and blocks the charging function, for enhanced safety. (Feature available on the GT-Line versions only)
Adaptive Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Adaptive cruise control enables more comfortable driving, thanks to the predictive radar or front camera system, which detects cars in front and can automatically adjust the vehicle’s speed on highways and maintain a safe distance from a slower vehicle. (Premium and GT-Line versions only)
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be to full CY specifications.
Price, specifications and equipment are subject to change without notice.
PEACE OF MIND
7 more reasons to join our Kia family
We’ve got you covered with our unbeatable 7-year warranty across our whole range
Safety is our highest priority, that’s why all Kia models are equipped with safety technologies.